Name: Anton Dushyantha Goonewardene
Age: 41 years
Date of Birth: 7th November 1979
Marital status: Single
Nationality: Sri Lankan
Contact no: +94779474080 and +94718384080
E mail address: email@example.com
SLMC registration no-23625
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS) awarded by
Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Sri Jayewardenepura on 1st January 2007.
• Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) awarded by the Royal College of Physicians UK on 15th March 2016.
• MD in Emergency Medicine awarded by Post Graduate Institute of Medicine on 1st October 2016.
• Intern Medical Officer in Medicine and Surgery at the National Hospital Sri Lanka (NHSL) for a period of one year from 22nd October 2007 to 21st of October 2008.
• Medical officer attached to the Neurology Unit and Neurology ICU at National Hospital Sri Lanka (NHSL) from 22nd October 2008 to the 3rd of March 2009.
• Medical Officer Intensive care unit, Base Hospital Awissawella from the 4th of March 2009 to 31st October 2013.
• Post graduate trainee in Emergency Medicine from 1st November 2013 to 31st October 2016 as a Registrar in Emergency medicine.
• Post graduate trainee as Senior Registrar in Emergency Medicine from 1st November 2016 to 12th June 2017 and from 16th June 2019 to 31st October 2019.
• International Fellow in Emergency Medicine attached to King’s College Hospital London from 13th June 2017 to 5th June 2019
• Currently working as Acting Consultant In Emergency Medicine at North Colombo Teaching Hospital.